Friday, May 6, 2016

the joys of my life

i've been thinking a lot about my joys this week.
my dogs, kids, husband, home and my job (not necessarily in that order) all bring such immense joy.
my to-do list is being conquered...
the sun has been shining...
the roses are blooming...

here's what's been happening on the frame these last few weeks...

Jackie's dresden plate quilt
Quilted with Chantilly pantograph and a light yellow thread

Sheri's quilt
Quilted with Easy Orange Peel pantograph with a variegated cream to light tan

Sheri's quilt
Quilted with Easy Orange Peel pantograph with a variegated cream to light tan

Helen's quilt
Quilted with Bouganvilla pantograph in a light gold/wheat color thread

Sylvia's quilt
Quilted with Blue Lagoon pantograph in a variegated thread

My Elevation quilt
Quilted with Seafoam pantograph in a variegated dark green thread

My Elevation quilt
Quilted with Seafoam pantograph in a variegated dark green thread

A Finish!
My 2015 Ben Franklin BOM is officially done!
I gave it to a friend whose just had her 50th birthday.
The quilt is just as sassy as she is.

My Silo Barn Quilt.
I modified Lori Holts Silo Barn quilt to have 12 silo barns instead of 4.
I LOVE the way it turned out.
It's waiting patiently for it's binding.
Quilted with Blush pantograph in a light teal thread.
my studio is a bit of a disaster.
we've spent quite a bit of time away from the house visiting homeschool co-ops and running errands.
i'm hoping this next week will be quieter.
though, happily, we'll be having quite a few rehearsals for ballet coming up!
*squee*
did i tell y'all that i'll be a jellyfish in our recital?
the girls will be fish.
we'll be dancing together.
i love being a mommy.
my girls are without a doubt some of the most amazing people i know.
and they make me a better person just for having known them.

happy early mother's day to all you beautiful women out there!
whether you have children of your own body or not your influence and love is felt and cherished.

xo,

~ h

No comments:

Post a Comment